Today I’m going to be sharing with you how to complete an everyday makeup look. It’s a very simple look that is very easy to do and is perfect for any occasion.
- To begin with use a light tan shimmery shade and apply it all over you eyelids.
- Use a light brown matte shade and appy a little bit of it on the outer third your eye. Do this in order to give more depth to your eyes.
- Now using a peach shimmer shade apply it to the outer third of your eyes making sure to to blend it with the tan shimmer shade.
- Using a pearly white shade apply it to your brow bone and the inner corner of your eyes.
- Create a simple cat-eye using black eyeliner.
- Using a black mascaara load up your lashes wiht it in order to ake them nice and perky.
- Using a mauve lip liner line the outer rim of your lips.
- With a slightly lighter colour to the lip liner apply a matter liquid lipstick to your lips.
That’s it the look is complete it’s very simple to do and matches with pretty much every outfit, occasion, and weather. I hope you liked this look and share with me your thoughts in the comment section down below.
See you soon,