Hello my lovelies,
Today’s look is very unique and eyecatching and combines both warm and cool tones. This look is great for anyone who is experimenting with makeup and would like to create a statement look, but is not too over the top.
- Using a pearly white shade apply it all over to the eye lids.
- Using a fluffy blending brush use a peach colour and apply it all over the eye lids.
- With an angled fluffy brush use a tan shade and apply it on the crease.
- Using the same angled brush apply a dark brown shade all over the crease. This will add more definition to the eyes.
- On the outer half of the lower lash line apply a dark blue shimmer shade with hints of green. (Look for a seaweed kind of colour)
- On the inner hald of the lower lash line apply a ight blue shimmer shade.
- With a black eyeliner create a very subtle cat-eye, the main focus should be the blue eyeshadow not the eyeliner.
- Now load up your top lashes with mascara. Do not apply any on your lower lashes.
- Line the lips with a mauve lip pencil.
- Using a baby pink matte liquid lipstcik apply it all over the lips.
That is the finished look. Please let me know in the comments down below if you liked the look, and check out the YouTube video I made of this look.