Hello my lovelies,
Welcome back to my blog and today I’m going to be showing you guys who to create this really soft and delicate makeup look, comprised of pinks and gold. It is a really sweet and subtle makeup look that softens the facial features and is perfect for a spring day. Let’s get started!
- Using a flat eyeshadow brush apply a light beige shimmer shade all over the eye lids.
- Using a fluffy blending brush apply a matte pink shade on the outer third of the eye and blend the colour out. With the left over powder apply it to your lower lash line. For this look I’m technically using a blush shade, but I like how vibrant this shade of pink is.
- Now using a small eyeshadow brush apply a lilac shade on the centre fold of the crease on the outer third, and with the same fluffy blending brush used previously blend it into the pink shade. What this does is it gives more depth to the eyes so they don’t look flat.
- With a pale gold shimmer shade and a flat eyeshadow brush apply the colour all over the centre of the eyelids
- Using an angled brush get a brown or dark purple eyeshadow and line your eyes creating a cat-eye.
- Now it’s time to add highlight to your eyes. Apply a white shimmer shade on the inner corners of the eyes and halfway across the inner lower lash line. Also do not forget to apply the white shade onto the brow bone.
- Using any mascara load up your lower and upper lashes with them.
- With your ring finger apply a cherry coloured lipstick on the inner most part of the lips and with your your ring finger spread the colour out, this will create a gradient lip effect. Of course if you guys don’t want to use your finger you can use a flat makeup brush.
Thanks for reading this post and please check out my YouTube video on this look.