Hello my lovelies,
Today I’m going to be sharing with you all this very girly and feminine makeup look inspired by peaches. It incorporates a variety of pinks and tan colours in order to create a soft yet vibrant look. So let’s gets started.
- To start off with apply a light brown matte shade all over the eyelids.
- Then going in with a shimmer tan shade apply it on the centre of the eyelids.
- Now using a fluffy blending brush use a light pink matte shade and apply it on the outer third of the eyes. Make sure it blends into the shimmer tan shade on the centre of the eyelids.
- Use a hot pink matte shade and apply it on the outer third of the crease and the eyelids and blend it into the light pink shade. This will give your eyes more depth. In addition with the same shade apply it on the outer third of the lower lash line.
- Now to make your eyes pop out some more use a medium brown shade and apply it on the outer crease of the eyes and blend. This will just add a nice colour to seperate the pinks.
- Using a crayon eyeliner tight-line the outer third of your eyes and the inner third. Using the same eyeliner create a very subtle and thin cat eye. Do not extend the cat eye all the way across the eye only do it half way.
- Using a matte black shade and an angled brush go over the cat eye and blend it out so it does not look harsh, but soft.
- Using a pearly white shimmer shade apply it to the inner corners of the eyes, so they pop out.
- To finish off the look apply generous coatings of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
- Apply a glossy peach shade on the lips.
That is it the look is now complete! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this and that you try it out. Don’t forget to leave me a comment down below I would love to hear your thoughts.