Recently I have been seeing all over Instagram and YouTube that everyone has been obsessed with yellow eyeshadow. To be honest I love this trend and I hope it lives, and is not just around for this spring/summer (or winter if you live in Australia).
- Start off by applying a light brown matte shade all over the eyelids.
- Now apply a yellow eyeshadow all over the eyelids. In order to ensure that the colour is bright you may need to apply a couple of shades onto your eyelids. I personally feel that a cream eyeshadow would work best instead of a powder eyeshadow.
- Using a hot pink matte shade and a blending brush apply the product on the outer third of your eyes making sure that it blends in with the yellow eyeshadow. When the two colours meet they will create a dark orange colour which will then act as a gradient with the yellow and pink.
- With a pearly shimmer shade apply it on the inner corner of the eyes. This will allow the eyes to pop.
- Using a medium brown shade apply it halfway along the lower lash line. By doing this you are creating a balance with your eyes so they don’t look too top heavy.
- Time for eyeliner, in order to capture the softness of a sunset I would actually suggest that you use a black crayon eyeliner. For this look I applied my eyeliner by starting out and then working my way halfway in and then going back out in order to create the flick.
- Using a mauve lip liner apply it all over the lips. This will act as a base and allows the lipstick to stay on longer and not crack.
- Using a bright orange lipstick apply it all over the lips.
That is it guys. The makeup look is very simple to do and does not take that much time to complete. Please make sure to check out the YouTube tutorial version of this makeup link, which I have linked down below. Also, don’t forget to check out my giveaway, which will be finishing soon.