Today I’m going to be sharing with you all how to create this makeup look which is very soft and unique as it incorporates both warm and cool tones.
- To begin with apply a tan shade all over the eyelids using a big fluffy eyeshadow brush.
- Using a small eyeshadow brush apply a shimmery brown shadow on the inner corners and outer corners of the eyelid.
- In the centre of the eyes apply a matte neutral pink shade on the centre of the eyes. You can build the colour up until you get the desired shade.
- Using a flat eyeshadow brush apply a hot pink matte shade on the outer corner of the eyes by first creating a ‘v’ shape and then blending the colour in.
- Using a small eyeshadow brush apply a light blue shimmer shadow on the lower lash line only on the inner and outer lower lash line.
- Using a black eyeliner line the upper lash line (try not to make the line too thick) and only creating a very small flick
- Using a purple/red dark lipstick apply it on the bottom of your lips.
- Smack your lips and distribute the colour evenly using your finger.
- You don’t want your lipstick to be harsh but rather soft.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading my post and if you want to see the YouTube version of this post I have posted a link down below. Also, please share with me your thoughts on this makeup look in the comments down below.