Honestly it feels pretty weird to be making a cherry blossom inspired makeup tutorial when it is the middle of summer in Australia or winter in the rest of the world. But, I could not pass on this look when i saw it on Pinterest, it was too cute not to try out.
- Start off by applying a light gold shimmer shadow on the eyelids. I use a dense wide brush and I sweep the product back and forth in a windshield wiper motion, to ensure even coverage. I also drag any left over product on the brush onto my lower lash line.
- Using a crayon matte black eye liner I create a small cat eye, making sure that the wing is not too long. Using a small angled brush with a matte grey shadow on it I go over the cat eye I made with the crayon eye liner and I smudge the line creating a kind of hazy effect.
- In addition, I apply the crayon eye liner on the outer third of my lower lash line and then using the grey shadow and the angled brush I then apply the shade on the outer third of my lower lash line and smudge the eye liner.
- With a hot pink eye shadow I apply it on top of eye liner only covering the upper half lid. Then in the centre of my eyelids I apply a lighter pink shade making sure it blends with the hot pink shade.
- Using a shimmer tan shade I apply it along the inner corner of my eyes, in an attempt to make them sparkle and pop.
- Finishing touch is to apply a black mascara on the bottom and top lashes.
- To make sure those lips are not chapped apply lip balm.
- Using a pink/orange shade apply it on the centre of the bottom lip and smudge it out and smack your lips so that the colour can transfer onto to the top lip.
That is it that guys and the look is complete. I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did please like this post or share your thoughts with me in the comments section. In addition, I have put a video version of this look on this post and I hope that you guys support my YouTube channel too.