Today I’m going to be sharing with you this very easy noodle stir fry recipe, which is great for either a light dinner or for a packed lunch at work or school. In this recipe I just used ingredients that were lying around my pantry. Obviously you can add and remove vegetables of your choice, just readjust it to your liking.
- 50g. vermicelli noodles
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 stalk of kale
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Place the vermicelli noodles in a bowl and cover it with water and set aside.
- Cut up carrots, zucchini, and kale into equal bite sized pieces.
- In a medium sized pan add oil and add vegetables in the pan. Stir the vegetables around the pan for about 5 minutes, until they are semi-cooked.
- By now the vermicelli noodles should be al-dente (soft) and should not be hard like when you first get them in the packet. Drain the noodles and add it to the pan along with the vegetables.
- Now add in the spices and flavourings such as the soy sauce, turmeric, and pepper and stir until all the vegetables and noodles have been coated evenly.
- Serve and enjoy.
That is it the recipe has been done. As you can tell it is a very easy recipe perfect for lazy cooks, people who are pressed for time, and those on a budget. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this article and leave me your opinions in the comments section,